Appointment Setter (Day Shift)
- Responsible for selling and managing complete range of client’s products and services.
- Understand the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills
- Contribute by providing highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to sales targets set by the client – individual and team targets
- Candidate must have finished at least two (2) years of college education.
- Must have very good command of the English language.
- Conversational and can build rapport; initiates a conversation
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Internet savvy-knowledgeable with internet navigation
- Ability to multi-task
- Driven/goal-oriented (e.g. aims to always hit the quota, aims to get the incentive, aims to be promoted)
- With related SALES EXPERIENCE in a BPO environment
- With at least six (6) months of CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a Appointment Setting account is an advantage
- Outspoken, assertive and a team player
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- 2 Full-Time positions available
- Willing to work in Rosario, Pasig City